Taking care of mental health is just as important as taking care of physical health.
There are some behaviors that can help you stave off negative thoughts and general malaise.
- Keep a balance between your work and personal life.
- Take breaks and free days, take walks in the open area as soon as you can.
- Spend time on something you like: listening to music, cooking, reading, watching TV, doing sports, etc.
- Take care of your body with a balanced diet, relaxing baths, exercise, yoga … etc.
- Avoid working too many hours a day. Sleep at least 7 hours a day.
- Talk about your feelings with someone you trust, such as a family member, friend, friend or consultant.
- Find a way to relax and manage stress: doing yoga, meditation, sports, confiding in someone, taking a walk.
If you feel irritable, aggressive, sad, anxious or isolated and you speak to someone, call us for advice
Spanish / English language