- Drink enough water, at least 1.5 l per day. Avoid sugary drinks
- Be careful with coffee and energy drinks, these have a stimulating effect but can cause digestive, heart rate and sleep disturbances.
- If you are hungry between two meals, eat fruit, yogurt (skimmed).
- Follow a balanced diet rich in proteins (meat, chicken, fish, cheese), low amount of fat and an adequate amount of cereals, legumes, vegetables and fruit.
- Avoid fatty and spicy foods like fast food.
- Do not consume large meals just before bedtime.
Discover other useful tips on healthy eating!
Download and share this flyer!