Vaccines are a preventive measure that protects you against a communicable disease.
It is advisable to get vaccinated against:
- hepatitis A: it is administered in 2 doses 6-12 months apart.
- hepatitis B: it is administered in 3 doses at time 0 after 1-2 months and after 4-6 months.
- Human papilloma virus (HPV): it is most effective if you receive it before starting to have sex; for this reason it is recommended to:
- Teens of both sexes between 11 and 14 years old.
- Women aged 15 to 26 according to their personal history and risk factors
Call us for advice
Spanish / English language