- Always use a condom or femidom (female prophylactic). Only then can you protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases.
- If possible, use only your condoms or femidoms.
- Condoms are available in different sizes and shapes. Use a condom that is appropriate for the client’s penis size to prevent the condom from breaking or slipping off.
- Sexual diseases can be transmitted through the common use of sex toys (vaginal, anal, oral) without protection, therefore use condoms or femidoms for all sex toys (dildos, vibrators, etc.) and disinfect them after use.
- Lubricants reduce the risk of a condom breaking, so always use your lubricant.
- Never use grease based lubricants (oil, cream, petroleum jelly, etc.) as the condom is more likely to break. Use only those soluble in water or silicone-based products.
- Use gloves and yarns when ﬁsting
- Bear in mind that oral sex carries risks. In fact, many sexual diseases can be transmitted with oral sex even without ejaculation (gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, syphidyl). Use condoms also in the mouth-penis relationship. It would be advisable to use a Dental-dam (latex wipe) for the mouth-vagina relationship.
- Never swallow sperm or blood.
Do not touch the client’s blisters, inflammations or ulcers. You can refuse to have a relationship with a client who has lesions on the genitals.
It is important to undergo regular check-ups even in the absence of symptoms.
Contact us for advice and for a possible medical check-up
Spanish / English language