MayDay Consulting

A work permit or permit is required to carry out the activity.

Would you like to receive information on how to carry out the activity?

Need help applying for a work permit?

Would you like to be accompanied in your online notification procedure (90 days)?

Anyone who works in Switzerland must have Swiss health coverage or equivalent.

Do you have questions about health insurance?

Those who work in Switzerland generally have to register with the AVS.

Would you like to receive information on AHV contributions?

If you wish to receive more information you can call, send a message (sms or WhatsApp) to:

Phone number




Antenna MayDay
Via Merlina 3a
6962 Viganello